The Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing marketing collateral development, new product development, trade shows and special events. He/she should be able to multitask, provide strong oral and technical writing skills, and must be capable of thinking creatively, outside-the-box.
The Marketing Specialist shall provide efficient and effective support to the Sales Team and Project Management Team. He/she will manage the communication flow between Headquarters and Regional Staff effectively and will accurately update internal/external customers with media on business, product news, market development and/or other relevant information.
- Define marketing strategy for new product development projects as well as managing an existing portfolio.
- Responsible for the development and production of marketing materials including, but not limited to, website, printed materials such as packaging, print, promotional material, and all collateral material.
- Compose and create marketing programs to effectively build the business and enhance brand equity including advertising, point of purchase, trade and consumer promotions and public relations.
- Manage company press release process and plan, including the drafting, approvals, and distribution of announcements
- Responsible to communicate and write complex technical features/advantages in simplified business terms
- Responsible for events management: messaging, themes, product demonstrations coordination, logistics, signage, booth management, show management
- Develop detailed knowledge of website and collateral content development: writing, design, digital graphics, layout website architecture/structure - - overall intent to be able to communicate key concepts over the Internet
- Continue to evolve the website to include rich/new content and constantly fine-tuning navigation of the site to enhance user experience
- Research, tracking and charting of industry and competitor information.
- Provide support for incoming requests from the sales team
- Bachelor's degree and above required in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in corporate communication or marketing, communication, preferably in High-Tech environment
- Strong content writing, editing, verbal communication and presentation skills are required /li>
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (notably Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrators and Photoshop is a plus
- Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Action-oriented in overcoming hurdles with internal/external customers
- Proficient in the use of sales & marketing management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills for working directly with key customers
- Team building and leadership strengths for internal/external personnel
- General experience with the IT (PC-related), Game Console, or/and Digital Consumer market
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to quickly learn new products
- Exceptional communication (focused listener, verbal, written) skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Content management a must
- Ability to speak and read Chinese/Mandarin preferred
LSDI offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits which include: Medical (HMO, PPO), Dental and Vision insurance, Group Term Life, AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, FSA, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Business Travel Insurance and Fitness Membership.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: mailto:US.HRrecruitment@liteon.com